RELATIONSHIPS MATTER AUSTIN
Most preferred specialists in Relationship Counseling, Parenting Support, Teen Counseling, Family Counseling, Trauma Therapy, and EMDR Therapy
At Relationship Matter Austin, we’re dedicated to delivering excellence driven counseling services for individuals, couples, and families in Austin, Texas using effective and research-based techniques at an affordable price. We offer both online and in person counseling appointments at times convenient to you.
As humans, the relationships we form with other people are vital to our mental and emotional well-being, and really, our survival. They have the power to both heal and injure. Supportive relationships can improve our confidence, create meaning, and improve our overall well-being. When relationships are in conflict it causes us distress and uncertainty.
We are committed professionals that specialize in relationship counseling to help you reconnect with yourself and your loved ones to improve your connection, communication, and cooperation.
There is support for the relationship challenges you are dealing with.
Therapy can be a process of rich self-discovery; a relationship within which you will be supported, deeply understood, and genuinely respected. My job as your therapist is to use my clinical knowledge, sensitivity, intuition and wealth of professional and personal experience to join you in your painful places, compassionately encourage and guide you on your path through them, and celebrate your successes as you grow.
Learn more about yourself and your loved ones. Our attachment style impacts how we all relate to each other. It has a profound effect not only on our emotional development, but also upon the health of our relationships.
Our counseling specialties include:
Why residents of the greater Austin area choose our counseling services above others:
- At Relationships Matter Austin, our counselors are licensed, qualified, and experienced specialists.
- We have convenient appointment times on weeknights, weekends, and day times available to fit your busy schedule.
- We can give you an appointment the same week that you call, in most cases—we don’t keep a wait list.
- We are housed in a small, private, and serene practice—we don’t have a big clinic feel. We are a private practice, not a non-profit or a big agency.
- We offer a free 20 minute phone consultation so you can ask questions to see if we are a fit for each other.
- We see you first and foremost as a person and not as a label or diagnosis.
- We view unwanted thoughts and behaviors as survival strategies that were once needed for physical and/or emotional protection. We work with you to create new ways of being in the world.
- We view counseling as a collaborative process- we work together with you. You are the expert on you!
- We provide a sliding scale fee, so you may select the amount that fits your budget.
- We use the latest techniques and strategies in identifying and providing solutions to your issues.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all, regardless of gender, age, gender identity, race, health status, national origin, relationship status, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion.
- To ensure our 100% satisfaction guaranteed reputation, we provide a tailor-made approach suited to your individual needs and budget.
- We will offer you referrals if you don’t find what you need here.