We know that emotional support is particularly necessary during stressful times, and we plan to remain open and available for therapy sessions.
We offer video, phone, and in-person sessions for existing and new clients. We would be honored to support you during this time of uncertainty.
RELATIONSHIPS MATTER AUSTIN
At Relationship Matter Austin, we’re dedicated to delivering excellence driven counseling services for individuals, couples, and families in Austin, Texas using effective heart focused and research-based techniques at an affordable price. We offer both online and in person counseling appointments at times convenient to you.
Our approach to counseling is heart-focused and science based.
Our licensed clinicians use their curiosity and compassion along with the latest knowledge we have about the brain, nervous system, emotional regulation, attachment theory, and human development to help you increase your connection, communication, and cooperation with your loved ones.
The quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives.
We are here to give you that kind of support! We are committed professionals that specialize in relationship counseling to help you reconnect with yourself and your loved ones to improve your connection, communication, and cooperation. We are invested in you and your well being.
There is support for the relationship challenges you are dealing with.
Counseling can be a process of rich self-discovery; a relationship within which you will be supported, deeply understood, and genuinely respected. Our job as your counselor is to use our clinical knowledge, sensitivity, intuition and wealth of professional and personal experience to join you in your painful places, compassionately encourage and guide you on your path through them, and celebrate your successes as you grow.
Why Residents of the Greater Austin Area Choose Our Counseling Services Above Others:
- At Relationships Matter Austin, our counselors are licensed, qualified, and experienced specialists.
- We have convenient appointment times on weeknights, weekends, and day times available to fit your busy schedule.
- We can give you an appointment the same week that you call, in most cases—we don’t keep a wait list.
- We are housed in a small, private, and serene practice—we don’t have a big clinic feel. We are a private practice, not a non-profit or a big agency.
- We offer a free 20 minute phone consultation so you can ask questions to see if we are a fit for each other.
- We see you first and foremost as a person and not as a label or diagnosis.
- We believe in your innate ability to heal.
- We view unwanted thoughts and behaviors as survival strategies that were once needed for physical and/or emotional protection. We work with you to create new ways of being in the world.
- We view counseling as a collaborative process- we work together with you. You are the expert on you!
- We provide a sliding scale fee, so you may select the amount that fits your budget.
- We use the latest techniques and strategies in identifying and providing solutions to your issues.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all. No matter your gender, age, gender identity, race, health status, national origin, relationship status, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, or religion.
- We believe diversity makes us all stronger as we have a lot to learn from each other.
- To ensure our 100% satisfaction guaranteed reputation, we provide a tailor-made approach suited to your individual needs and budget.
- We will offer you referrals if you don’t find what you need here.